Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Somthing Blue #2



There are no rules when it comes to your “something blue” for your wedding. I’m all about doing 

anything that’s considered “non-traditional.” Then again what exactly is traditional?  Traditional has 

been what the “majority” of individuals see as the norm. 
 
Picture Credit: Oscar De La Renta
 
Brides like to stand apart and I think a lot more brides are infusing their personalities into their 

wedding planning which brings us to why I believe that this De La Renta dress is a fabulous choice 

for your “something blue”, and I’m not talking about the fragrance which might I add is divine. It’s 

actually a very elegant dress. Beyond the light blue outer-lay is a very elegant and sophisticated 

number. Very Girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment